Our practice is dedicated to:
- Eliminating acute and chronic pain… without resorting to pharmaceuticals or surgeries, by using therapeutic techniques that engage and supplement our bodies’ own healing resources.
- Effectively treating the myriad internal syndromes that torment so many of us. These include, but are not limited to, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, migraines, gastro-intestinal problems (irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation) and asthma.
- Accommodating the needle-phobic among us (no, you are not alone) by uncovering effective, painless, non-needle techniques. You can read more about these in the section on Frequency Specific Micro-current.
- Encouraging modest lifestyle changes that can boost immunity and improve our response to daily stress, and in doing so improve our general health and well-being.
- Melding the insights and techniques of Oriental medicine with the established physiology of the Western world (the way we function, on a cellular level).
In this site you will find detailed explanations of the kinds of tools I use, first-hand narratives from some of my patients, information about my own background and the reasons I became an acupuncturist, and the ways I evaluate whether or not I might be able to help a prospective patient.
And you can always call me at 518-859-7724 for a no-charge consultation.